Check out this awesome post on the Genetic Literacy Project site examining the studies that are most often cited for evidence of GMO toxicity. Katiraee looks at the validity of the studies, explains flaws, and/or what the studies actually show. She answers: Are these concerns credible? What do the studies cited actually claim? My favorite takedowns of the 10 addressed in the article are below, Check out the article!
1) Multiple Toxins From GMOs Detected In Maternal and Fetal Blood.
2) DNA From Genetically Modified Crops Can Be Transferred Into Humans Who Eat Them
3) New Study Links GMOs To Gluten Disorders That Affect 18 Million Americans
7) Study Links Glyphosate To Autism, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
8) Chronically Ill Humans Have Higher Glyphosate Levels Than Healthy Humans
10) GMO risk assessment is based on very little scientific evidence in the sense that the testing methods recommended are not adequate to ensure safety.