White House report: The Health Impacts of Climate Change on Americans
The report gives 6 real life impacts of climate change and how they will impact Americans’ health. The report also does a nice job describing the causes of climate change, actions the government is taking against climate change, and how those actions will impact climate change related health issues in America.
1. Increasing Ground-Level Ozone
2. Driving Up Particle Pollution
3. Contributing to More Extreme-Heat Events
4. Increasing Infectious Diseases
5. Leading to Higher Pollen Concentrations
6. Increasing the Frequency of Heavy Rainfall and Flooding